Introducing the Timelapse Wand
Developed by one of Beverly Hills leading Plastic Surgeon's Dr. George Semel.
The new exciting pocket size filler for Men and Women.
Perfect party eye quick beauty fix, perfect little stocking item ..
£12.99 includes delivery!
Unique, effective and affordable!
Some of the long term benefits of using the Timelapse Wand:
- Fills in wrinkles by stimulating fibroblast mobility
- Promotes collagen organization
- Improving epidermis renewal
- Improves and preserves elasticity of the skin.
- Dramatically firms and tones skin.
- Minimizes the appearance of deep wrinkles
- Encourages cell rejuvenation
- Promotes repair of the dermal skin layer
Choose any of the fun and funky designer colors: Martini (green), Gears (blue) or Wanda (pink)!
Timelapse Wand works to diminish the appearance of forehead creases, crow’s feet, furrows, and laugh lines. It also removes puffiness and bags under the eyes.
- More than a quick fix. The Timelapse Wand has long term benefits as powerful as expensive creams.
The Timelapse Wand is a line and wrinkle removing agent with ingredients that do not rely on "magic" to help smooth those facial lines and wrinkles...These are age-defying actives that have been carefully chosen by reknown Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Semel!
The Timelapse Wand also delivers a powerful active called Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, which is botanically derived and not only stimulates the natural anti-aging defenses of cells, but also counteracts the enzymes responsible for aging. It inhibits MMPs, enzymes responsible for the degradation of dermal components such as collagen and elastin.
One of the actives is a special molecule naturally derived from Spanish lavender oil that reduces muscle contraction. Inhibiting muscle contraction diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the facial area within minutes of application!
In addition to topical muscle relaxers, Timelapse Wand also contains a hydrolyzed wheat protein that can fill in wrinkles by stimulating fibroblast mobility, promoting collagen organization and improving epidermis renewal.
Some of the other actives are hydrolyzed wheat protein, which produces a relaxing effect to smooth out facial expression wrinkles, and dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, which stimulates collagen and elastin in the skin.
The Timelapse Wand actives are delivered in a base of bee’s wax in a slim stick container. It can fit in your pocket and you can take it wherever you go and use it whenever you need it.
Can even be applied over make up for those on-the-go "touch-ups!"
Timelapse Wand is safe and effective and does not produce side effects. It is not a drug. The effects of the Timelapse Wand may last up to 24 hours unless you wash it off. Repeat application of the Timelapse Wand as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I use the Timelapse Wand?
- Apply directly to the line or wrinkle to be treated. Wait at least 1-2 minutes for the skin to fully absorb the Timelapse Wand. Do not remove. Repeat the application as needed to smooth skin. Can be applied over make up.
Do I apply Timelapse Wand all over my face?
- To reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Timelapse Wand should be applied on the areas that need to be treated. The Timelapse Wand can be used anywhere fine lines or wrinkles are present such as forehead creases, crow’s feet in the eye area, laugh lines, and more.
Is there a difference between the colors? Do I need to choose a specific Timelapse Wand color to match my facial skin tone?
- No...You can choose any of the fun and funky designer color of your choice! (The colors are fun, but the results are "all business!")
I've heard of Dr. Semel Skin Products - but who is Dr. Semel?
- You may have seen his products in Nordstrom or Sephora. He and his products have also been featured on television, radio and in print!
Dr. Semel develops and manufactures Acne and Antiaging Skin Care products for different types of skin and still practices plastic surgery in his private Beverly Hills clinic. He has been practicing Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills for more than 20 years and is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Semel has appeared on 48 Hours, NBC News, BBC Sky, E! Entertainment, FOX News, Extra TV and Discovery Channel's 'Plastic Surgery: Before and After,' where he performed a face lift. He's been featured in People, US Weekly, Allure, Glamour, and Self magazines, and is the author of the Idiot's Guide to Plastic Surgery.
Apply directly to the line or wrinkle to be treated. Wait at least 1-2 minutes for the skin to fully absorb the Timelapse Wand. Do not remove. Repeat the application as needed to smooth skin. Can be applied over make up.
In association with Dr Semel Skin Care Products
Our Other Sites
It looks like you don't have a recent version of flash player installed. Get the latest version here.